Saturday, November 14, 2020

Listen

https://www.deviantart.com/incredi/art/Listen-to-your-heart-112702686



It is not easy. Time to time, our faith are tested. We faced challenges differently. There is endless ways of how we will be tested.

It gets us anxious. Either it shows or not. Sometimes, we hold our pride so high to even admit our struggles. Acknowledge is definitely the door to solutions. 

I'm going through this phase. Non other than writing helps me to ventilate. 

Alhamdulillah, I could never be more thankful to my husband. Trying so hard, to understand me. To step in the other side of my challenging world. At time, I'm sinfully regretting my life. He will be there non stop. Listening even he doesn't understand. Listening even he, in the process will somehow hurt with my assumptions. Take a pause to nuture himself then come back everyday to pick me up.

Last night, was our first session of Quran recitation online. We wanted to exchange more than words and worries. So we exchange our recitation. 

I knew how hard his work is. Standing the whole shift. Dealing with people. I knew who he is. So whatever that he has done for me, is beyond expectation.   

Ya Allah I'm so thankful for sending him to me.


13/11/2020

MiraAJ

Limonia

No comments :